TableSide Charitable Trust is a registered charitable organisation under the New Zealand Charities Act 2005 and was started in November 2008 by a group of 18 Aucklanders to help and support people in helping and supporting each other.
Our purpose for TableSide Charitable Trust is simple…
1. Connect people with each other in our neighbourhoods to practically help and support each other.
2. Add value and common good to our surrounding communities with service, social and community awareness events.
3. Provide opportunities for parents and children to work side by side to do good for others.
4. Partner with local community service organisations and businesses to provide practical volunteer help and support in our local neighbourhoods.
5. Provide a place to collectively inform each other of needs that arise in our neighborhoods, so that we can partner together to find a solution.
6. Create a co-op of shared contacts, skills and resources available to all to help and support each other in our community.
7. Address any issue that comes our collective way with “how can we help,” instead of “should we help.”